Sunday, March 1, 2020

RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE PART 4















I like how he says “he is from south america” and then like 15 second later, he says “he might be mexican” RE3 Remake Z version is a toned-down version for Japan. They did the same with the Remake of RE2 over there as well. They need to take that nose off. It makes nemesis look goofy. I won’t lie, I want this game to come relatively soon. Sure I’m all on board the “take your time to make the game as best as it can” but I’m so hungry for more RE content after Remake 2 😂😂. Carlos looks like Miguel from Tekken now XD. Apparently the Resident Evil 3 remake went into development while the Resident Evil 2 remake was still in development. So the Resident Evil 3 remake has been in development for quite a while. Not to mention that Project Resistance was outsourced so it's development won't be getting in the way. And why would you expect Project Resistance to be just as good as the Resident Evil 2 remake? Resident Evil's ventures into multiplayer have always been train wrecks. I'm not at all interested in Project Resistance and at this point I'm not too terribly worried about the condition of Resident Evil 3 upon launch. His last name is Oliveira, so that would make him Brazilian.

No comments: