Monday, May 4, 2020

Assassin's Creed Valhalla


Ubisoft's trailer team deserve some damn awards. This cinematography  visual storytelling, and pacing is impeccable Clearly took from the show "Vikings". Especially with that Odin nod.  the fact that the main (male) character is going to be voiced by the actor who played Cnut from The Last Kingdom makes me just so much more excited!  At this point I feel like the Assassins Creed title is holding them back...  At this point I feel like the Assassins Creed title is holding them back...  And when will the assassin's creed which is about hidden assassins and not about warriors come out That moment when he saw that hooded guy by the tree reminded me of Ezio seeing Altair's ghost at Masyaf  Odin himself standing by a tree and watching you fight, his ravens flying overhead. That sight would make any viking fight with renewed strength I’m sure

No comments: